For the Security Association of South Africa (SASA) to be the preferred employer’s association in the security sector through sustained diligence, integrity and effort towards professional and measurable service levels and standards that would benefit the employers, the employee – and ultimately the consumer of security services
Code of Ethics
With the knowledge that the supply of a quality professional security service is dependent upon the integrity of companies, directors and members, the Security Association of South Africa (SASA) adopts the following Code of Ethics and mandates its total compliance as a condition of membership of the association.
- All members will discharge their duties in accordance with the laws of the country.
- All members will maintain the highest standards of honesty and integrity towards their clients, employees and each other.
- All members will discharge their professional responsibilities diligently and in good faith.
- All members must be competent to discharge their professional responsibilities.
- All members will maintain confidentiality and exercise due care to prevent unauthorised disclosure of confidential matters.
- A member shall not maliciously injure the reputation of his colleagues.